Interested in a career in lettings with Winchester White?
We spend most of our daylight hours at work, so we know just how important it is to feel happy and fulfilled in our jobs.
We’re a supportive workplace ‘family’, with a great work ethic, who know how to have fun too. At Winchester White, there are excellent opportunities to learn and develop new skills in a variety of roles.
We’re always looking out for people with that extra touch of dynamism, ambition and dedication, to join our team. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
The rewards include open-ended earning potential and ongoing training. Please contact us and be part of an exciting, ambitious company with exceptional values.
Winchester White is a great place to work, here’s why:
- A team with exceptional knowledge and command of every aspect of property letting
- An organisation that always puts the client first
- Engaged and motivated staff members who genuinely want to help
- We make things happen – we don’t just wait for the phone to ring
- An honest, open and transparent culture – we won’t shy away from the truth or make excuses
- We build professional relationships based on honesty and trust
- Our experience and expertise helps us solve problems rapidly and offer sound advice
- We believe in getting it right, down to the last, meticulous detail
- We understand what you need to achieve
- We’re always thinking, planning and working hard for our clients ... even when the office is closed
Training and development
Training and development lie at the heart of everything we do at Winchester White. We aim to maximise your existing skills and help you develop new ones as part of an ongoing process that never really stops.
We create a bespoke, hands-on training package for every new employee. It’s a steep learning curve that will set the bar for the rest of your career with us, but you’ll appreciate the rewards that come from being the best in your field.
If you have energy, commitment and a hunger to succeed, we will consider you for our graduate recruitment programme. You must be ambitious, professional and able to handle pressure: in return Winchester White can offer you one of the best opportunities in the careers marketplace.